Last updated: 18th June 2016
Structurizr Limited ("us", "we", or "our") operates this website. This page tells you what data we collect and how it's used. By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. See Security for information about security and data storage.
Like most other websites, we collect your name and e-mail address during the sign up process, simply as a way to identify you. These details will not be shared with third-parties for marketing purposes and we'll only e-mail you in the following types of situations:
- Account: Account activation, password reset, password change, e-mail address change, etc.
- Workspace: Addition to or removal from a workspace.
- Other: Essential information that is directly relevant to Structurizr (e.g. there are breaking changes to Structurizr API clients).
If you've opted to be included on our mailing list (newsletters, details of special offers, tips & tricks, etc), you'll receive these e-mails too. This setting can be changed on your user profile page.
We use Google Analytics to track website usage, inbound links, etc. You can find more information about this at How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps. You can choose to opt-out of Google Analytics.
We also use Pingdom to collect information about uptime and user response metrics.
Here are the cookies you'll see created by this website.
- SESSION: This is a session ID created when you visit the website. Once logged in, this cookie is used to recognise you between requests.
- __VCAP_ID__: A sticky session ID created by Pivotal Web Services Cloud Foundry, so that all of your requests are routed to the same application instance.
- PRUM_EPISODES: A cookie set by Pingdom to measure user response metrics.
- __utm*: Google Analytics cookies.
- taxamo.country_code: A cookie created by Taxamo when it identifies your country for tax purposes. This is needed to comply with EU VAT rules introduced in January 2015.
- structurizr.username: Used to remember your e-mail address on the sign in page (optional).
- structurizr.hideExpressIntroduction: Used to remember whether you'd like to hide the Structurizr Express introduction.