Last updated: 4th April 2020
- SESSION: This is a session ID created when you visit the website. Once logged in, this cookie is used to recognise you between requests.
- structurizr.username: Used to remember your e-mail address on the sign in page (optional).
- remember-me: A persistent sign in token, used when you opt to "stay signed in".
- structurizr.hideDiagramEditorIntroduction: Used to remember whether you'd like to hide the diagram editor introduction.
- structurizr.darkMode: Used to remember whether you'd like to render diagrams in dark mode.
In addition, you will see various cookies created by Braintree Payments and CloudFlare (e.g. _cfduid).