If you can't find what you're looking for in our online documentation, feel free to get in touch. When requesting any support, please include:
- A short and precise description of what you're trying to do, and the question/problem.
- Some context (e.g. your workspace ID, the URL of the page where you are having problems, whether you're using the cloud service/on-premises installation/Lite, client library, DSL, etc).
Please ensure that you are using the latest release, and then raise an issue on the appropriate GitHub project:
- VS Code - C4 DSL Extension by systemticks
- Structurizr macros for Confluence on Atlassian Cloud
- Structurizr macros for Atlassian Confluence Server
- Structurizr Puppeteer scripts
See the following links for help about how to use the C4 model to describe your software architecture:
Cloud service, on-premises installation, and Lite
Priority support (response time target: 1 working day) is available by raising a support ticket using the "Support" widget at the bottom right of this page, a workspace summary page, or your dashboard page - you will need to sign in first; paid subscriptions only. Our typical support hours are Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:00 UK time.
Non-priority support is available via the following channels:
Community support is available via the following channels: