Open source libraries
The open source libraries used within the Structurizr cloud service/on-premises installation/Lite have their own changelogs as follows:
Cloud service/on-premises installation/Lite
Here are the recent major changes, by build number. Build numbers not listed represent us fixing typos, making UI/UX changes, fixing bugs, updating library dependencies, addressing security issues, or making changes not related to the core workspace functionality (e.g. online payments, subscriptions, etc).
-  Adds support to force authentication when using SAML in the on-premises installation, via a property named
-  Added support for Notion.
-  Adds support for deployment nodes, infrastructure nodes, software system instances, and container instances to be grouped.
-  Adds support for nested groups.
-  Adds support for component level documentation and decisions.
-  Rewrites element/relationship URLs when they refer to internal workspace links of the form
-  Adds a way to enable/disable tooltips automatically via a view/viewset property named
-  The pre-built on-premises installation is now the open source version (note that the DSL editor is disabled by default, add
structurizr.propertiesfile if necessary).
-  Adds support to override the max authentication age when using SAML in the on-premises installation, via a property named
-  Adds a way to customise how many workspace versions are retained when using the on-premises installation with local file storage (
-  Adds support for container level decisions.
-  Adds support for container level documentation.
-  Adds support to the on-premises installation for storing HTTP sessions in Redis (for HA installations).
-  Headings in documentation are now linked using GitHub style anchors by default.
-  Added a keyboard shortcut to return to the last viewed diagram (the
-  Added a "sticky" tooltip mode (hold down the
-  Improved diagram zooming, particularly when using a mouse wheel.
-  Added support for styling boundaries and groups.
-  Removed the browser-based workspace editor.
-  Added support for styling groups.
-  Added an auto-sync feature to Structurizr Lite.
-  Added Structurizr Lite.
-  Adds support for custom/auto diagram canvas sizes.
-  Adds a Diamond shape.
-  Added support for "private" diagram reviews, when created via a workspace.
-  Added support for real-time collaboration in the online DSL editor.
-  Added an online DSL editor.
-  Added support for IP address restrictions (cloud service only).
-  Added support for "external" containers and components on dynamic views.
-  Added support for software system instances on deployment views.
-  Added a diagram review feature.
-  Added support for curved relationship routing.
-  Added support for infrastructure nodes (example).
-  Workspaces can now reference multiple themes, rather than just one.
-  Added the ability to customize the symbols used when rendering metadata.
-  Added a UML component shape and dotted border style.
-  Added the ability to import documentation content by uploading it in the workspace editor.
-  The diagram PNG and SVG export features both now use a popup modal.
-  Added support for dark mode.
-  Added Graphviz integration.
-  Enhancements to the graph exploration.
-  The offline HTML diagram export is now interactive (zooming in and opening URLs is supported).
-  Added support for URLs on relationships.
-  Introduced support for creating/modifying/removing relationships from the diagram editor.
-  Added support for scripting the export of documentation.
-  Added support for managing perspectives in the browser-based workspace editor.
-  Added support for themes.
-  Added support for element stroke colours.
-  Added support for perspectives.
-  Explorations can now be embedded via a responsive iframe.
-  Added support for defining animations for static views in the browser-based workspace editor.
-  The "all dependencies" exploration and the relationships panel (workspace editor) can now be filtered by element type (paid plans only).
-  Images (for use in documentation and decision records) can now be imported into the workspace via the browser-based workspace editor.
-  Added support for workspace locking.
-  Added support for deployment views in the browser-based workspace editor.
-  Added support for single sign-on via SAML 2.0 to the on-premises installation.
-  Added support for icons on elements (see Help - Notation for an example).
-  Improved the PNG export process.
-  Enhanced the filtering capabilities of some explorations.
-  Role-based access for workspaces can now be configured via the client libraries.
-  Added support for filtered views in the browser-based workspace editor.
-  Improved the browser-based workspace editor UI for defining views, and added support for dynamic views.
-  Added KaTeX support for Markdown rendering.
-  Added a lasso tool to select diagram elements.
-  Added an "admin" role for workspaces (see Workspace security for more details).
-  Removed support for colours in the branding feature.
-  Added a way to animate static structure diagrams.
-  Added a "revert" button on the workspace summary page, as a part of the workspace versioning feature.
-  Added a new graph exploration.
-  Added Slack integration, to perform a full-text search across a workspace using a slash command (cloud service only).
-  Added support for decision records to the workspace editor.
-  Added workspace versioning.
-  Added an initial implementation of the full-text search.
-  Quick navigation is now available for the workspace summary.
-  Quick navigation is now available for diagrams, documentation and the decision log.
-  Enhancements to the explorations (e.g. colour coding to match the diagrams).
-  Added a "quick navigation" dialog to the dashboard (open with space key and start typing a workspace name).
-  Added a workspace summary page, with links to diagrams, documentation and the decision log.
-  Added the ability to filter documentation.
-  Added the workspace JSON export button to the documentation, decision log, explorations and health check pages.
-  Added an initial version of the decision log feature.
-  Added an exploration that shows the dependencies between all people, software systems, containers and components in the model.
-  Added the ability to export diagrams and documentation to a single HTML page for use offline.
-  Changed the documentation navigation, from labels to a single dropdown. Also improved support for Microsoft Edge.
-  Added the ability to customise the terminology used when displaying metadata on diagram elements.
-  Added a "robot" shape.
-  Added the ability to hide element metadata and descriptions on diagrams.
-  Added the ability to transfer workspace ownership.
-  Added a way to view the personal data associated with a user account.
-  Boundary boxes (the dashed boxes grouping elements) now include the element name/type, and can also be hidden (system landscape and system context diagrams only).
-  Added some "mobile device" shapes.
-  Added a "web browser" shape.
-  Added the ability to toggle the link routing algorithm with the 'r' key, when a link is highlighted.
-  Added the ability to move link labels with the arrow keys, when a link is highlighted.
-  Renamed the "Enterprise Context" diagram to "System Landscape", to better reflect the diagram intent and scope.
-  Diagram keys are now exportable as PNG files.
-  Added support for image (.png file) embeds.
-  Added the ability to export diagrams with or without the diagram metadata.
-  Added support for deployment diagrams.
-  Added a tooltip to diagrams.
-  Documentation at the enterprise/workspace level (i.e. unrelated to a software system) is now supported.
-  Diagram keys now show all tags used to create element and relationship styles.
-  Added a "Pipe" shape.
-  Added a "code usage count" exploration.
-  Added a "code and component dependencies" exploration.
-  Diagrams and documentation now include the workspace version, if set.
-  Enhanced the "component size" exploration to now see where shared code is used between components.
-  Added the on-premises installation.
-  Added a visual indicator to diagram elements when they can be double-clicked.
-  Added the ability to export all diagrams in a workspace to PNG.
-  Added support for branding diagrams and documentation.
-  Workspaces can now be shared using a sharing link.
-  Added a payment history page with self-service invoices.
-  All elements can now have a
urlproperty, which is opened when double-clicking the element if no zoom-in is available.
-  Added enterprise/software system/container boundaries to dynamic views where appropriate.
-  Added support for filtered views.
-  Added circle and hexagon shapes.
-  Code elements (that make up components) are now visible in the explorations.
-  Added support for an System Landscape diagrams.
-  Added an "undo" feature to undo previous changes to diagram layout in the diagram editor.
-  Added a number of visualisations to explore the software architecture model.
-  Added support for responsive diagram embeds.
-  Added a "centre selected elements" feature to the diagram toolbar.
-  Added initial support for supplementary documentation.
-  Added a free trial period.
-  Added an ellipse shape.
-  Improved the UI to capture passphrases for client-side encrypted workspaces.
The Structurizr CLI has its own changelog.