Here are the keyboard shortcuts available when viewing and editing (modifying the layout of) diagrams.
- [+] Zoom in.
- [-] Zoom out.
- [w] Zoom to fit width.
- [h] Zoom to fit height.
- [c] Zoom to fit content.
- [f] Enter fullscreen mode.
- [p] Enter presentation mode.
- [Escape] Exit fullscreen or presentation mode.
- [Up arrow] Navigate to the previous diagram.
- [Down arrow] Navigate to the next diagram.
- [Left arrow] Navigate to the next diagram.
- [Right arrow] Navigate to the previous diagram.
- [b] Go back to the last viewed diagram.
- [i] Show diagram information (including the key/legend).
- [d] Toggle element descriptions on/off.
- [m] Toggle element/relationship metadata on/off.
- [t] Toggle the tooltip on/off (hold the Alt key while the tooltip is displayed to enable sticky tooltips).
Animation (static diagrams with animations, and dynamic diagrams):
- [.] Step forward.
- [,] Step backward.
- [a] Select all elements on the current diagram.
- [d] Deselect all elements on the current diagram.
- [n] Select all elements by name on the current diagram (case sensitive).
- [Shift or Alt] + click: Multi-select element.
- [l] Open the automatic layout modal.
- [u] Undo.
When one or more elements are selected on a diagram:
- [Up arrow] Move all selected elements up.
- [Down arrow] Move all selected elements down.
- [Left arrow] Move all selected elements left
- [Right arrow] Move all selected elements right.
When a relationship is highlighted on a diagram:
- [Up arrow] Move the label towards the end of the line (the arrow head).
- [Down arrow] Move the label towards the start of the line.
- [r] Toggle the line routing algorithm between direct, curved, orthogonal, and default.
- [v] Add vertex.