Here are the keyboard shortcuts available when viewing and editing (modifying the layout of) diagrams.
- [+] Zoom in.
- [-] Zoom out.
- [w] Zoom to fit width.
- [h] Zoom to fit height.
- [c] Zoom to fit content.
- [f] Enter fullscreen mode.
- [p] Enter presentation mode.
- [Escape] Exit fullscreen or presentation mode.
- [Left arrow] Navigate to the next diagram.
- [Right arrow] Navigate to the previous diagram.
- [Space] Step through the animations (dynamic diagrams only).
- [i] Show diagram information (including the key/legend).
- [t] Toggle the tooltip on/off.
- [a] Select all elements on the current diagram.
- [d] Deselect all elements on the current diagram.
- [Shift or Alt] + click: Multi-select element.
- [l] Apply the automatic layout feature (this only tends to work for simple diagrams).
- [u] Undo.
When one or more elements are selected on a diagram:
- [Up arrow] Move all selected elements up.
- [Down arrow] Move all selected elements down.
- [Left arrow] Move all selected elements left
- [Right arrow] Move all selected elements right.
When a relationship is highlighted on a diagram:
- [Up arrow] Move the label towards the end of the line (the arrow head).
- [Down arrow] Move the label towards the start of the line.
- [r] Toggle the line routing algorithm between direct and orthogonal.